Tech Nonsense

Sunday, May 08, 2005

tagSense.net 0.2.2 uploaded - fixes broken 0.2.1

Update: tagSense doesn't work anymore. del.icio.us changed their API, and I don't have the time to update it. Sorry.

If you're using Firefox, I suggest the
del.icio.us Bookmarks addon instead.







Seems 0.2.1 wouldn't run on some PC's. A corrected version is here.

This version includes another small improvement: the list of related tags on the right pane is now updated as you type, showing tags related to the URL's displayed in the left pane.

-RP

2 Comments:

  • Thank you for creating this.

    I want to bring to your attention some of the issues i have with the client.

    The window itself looks screwy on my machine. You can see how it looks here: http://khaoohs.net/www/media/misc/del_client.jpg
    The "del.icio.us connection" window never goes away. I let it sit for an hour and it never did anything but hang. If I kill the process, then reopen the client it looks fine.

    It's a good start though, thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 AM  

  • Thanks, Alan - I'll look further into this.

    By Blogger ronp001, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home